Now I can finished the daughter's quilt. I have the backing washed, it has to be ironed and I have to finish the blocks to piece the back. I should have the back put together by Saturday. I ordered the batting yesterday and I'll have that next week.
I also ordered this pretty fabric to make custom headrest covers for my new car. The interior is basic black so I thought I would jazz it up a little with some headrest covers made with a pretty fabric.
And I also bordered the backing/binding fabric (solid pink) for my next quilt project. I'm going to make an irish chain using white solid squares and the pink and green rose floral prints in the 9 patches. That quilt project will be for me.